Women's Health Center Community
178 Members

Plan B symptoms or something else ?

I took the Plan B pill 2 hours after unprotected sex , and i have been having nausea,headaches , and lower cramping. and now a week later today i have noticed that there is like a pinkish discharge on my underwear , im suppose to have my period until next week so im worried it could be implantation bleeding which could signal pregnanacy ? or are these symptoms normal ? i did a little research but couldnt get accurate answers since some poeple said the plan B hormones make your body think your pregnant ? so these symptoms might be normal ?  could i possibly be pregnant ? any comments help!  , thank you :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.