Measuring small

Hello.  I am at 7 wks based on my LMP, but measured at 5 weeks 3 days with a heartbeat of 120.  I'm returning for another sonogram in 2 weeks.  My doctor was not concerned, but of course, I am.  (I was pregnant over the summer and miscarried at 8 weeks.  In that case, also measured small, but the heartbeat never rose above 90.)

Help?  Advice?  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi
i dont kno if u r aware that you r not actually pregnant 2 weeks after ur LMP so altho u think u r 7/8 weeks from LMP the conception would have been 2 weeks after that so
8 weeks gestation is 6 weeks fron conception, 9 weeks gestation is 7 weeks from conception and so on. i hope this makes sense altho a bit late for replying.
Helpful - 0
i am the same right now.  according to lmp i should be 8 weeks today.  i know i didnt o then but i feel i should be 7w4or5d.  i had an u/s last week and it showed my baby to be 6w3d.  hb of 120 as well.  i dont put too much stock in u/s at this point measuring size.  this is my 3rd pg and they always change the date as the baby gets much larger.  your doing fine
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.