abortion/termination Community
21 Members

Post abortion worries

I had an abortion at 6 weeks back in may. For the past couple of weeks I've been feeling movement in my abdominal area and it is freaking me out. I've been pushing on my stomach to see if I feel anything and I can't. I've had no other symptoms. I'm currently on the implant. It was put in the day of my abortion and I'm generally just so worried. I can't go to the doctors as I'm not in my home town and won't be till mid august. I don't know what to do and I'm so worried.im suppose to be starting back at school soon in my final year. I can't live alone, be on a full time degree, work and care for a baby. Anyone else had experience or anything please help me
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.