granulomatous mastitis Community
303 Members

IGM & abscess?

I'm new here, I'm a 39 year old mother of 3 boys, and I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis last July. I've been through the initial course of antibiotics, steroids, and most recently started methotrexate. Today I had to have an abscess aspirated, which they were only able to drain partially because it was too thick. My question is has anyone with this ever had an abscess heal with it only being partially drained?
these aren't going to work. You need to find a good antiinflammatory diet- avoid nightshades, sea fish, red meat and find a good reputed homeopathy doctor. I was cured in 3 months after the surgeon declared I'd need to wait at least 3 years...
Thank you for the advice! My husband and I have been looking into the anti inflammatory diets. I will definitely look into the homeopathic Doctor as well.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.