Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
19 - 24 (of 239) questions
My mother was a Aml leukemia patient. She was doing good with her cancer. Also she was at a point cancer free. After 2 months latter it c...

My neutrophils absolute score is high 7.1x10E3/uL, Eos absolute high 0.5x10E3/uL, Ast high 64 IU/Ul, AND my Alt is high 52 IU/Ul I'm nega...
Has anyone been diagnosed with CRPS? I had surgery on June 24th 2015 on my cuboid bone in rt foot. Dr cleaned bone and took 2 bone fragm...
I've had night sweats big time, temp off and on, lost 35 pounds in 3 months and still losing, nausea, lower back pain and severe leg pain...
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especially recently. It is s...
Not sure if this is the right community, but when I googled my blood test counts, this came up. Recent blood tests show low neutrophi...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.