Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
I have been taking perc 30 mg for 15 months and I need to stop now! I can't deal with these little pills running my life! I have tried to...
My doctor put me on a taper and instructed me to mix my suboxone pills in water. He is in another state since I moved and I cannot find h...
I've been through Hell with Tramadol. I made up my mind to get help and a Dr. Is helping me taper down. I am now down to 135 mg a day. ...
Been taking Methadone for 15 years currently on 150 mg per day and I am getting tolerant and do not want to go higher dose. I cant get of...
I am currently on 40mg of Methadone and I just found out I am pregnant. I don't know how far along I am. But my question is..Is it safe f...
I guess it doesn't really matter what the drug is, but I had a question about tapering vs. cold turkey. I want to get better as quickly ...
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.