Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anal Cancer Community

I found out that I have anal hpv 10 years ago from wart appearing outside of anal. So been treating them all these years. I did a biopsy ...
Not sure if this is the right topic or not. Yesterday, my doctor confirmed I have anal cancer, squamous cell carcinoma. She said I will...
For the past week or 2 I have been experience some mild pain/discomfort in and around my anus/anoderm. Now I have some small lumps around...
I am a 36 year old male with no history of cancer on the male side but my mother is a breast cancer survivor. I have been experiencing r...
I have read many articles about this lump I have on the outside of my anus. I am 50, and when I was younger had hpv. I have several of ...
I am wondering if my symptoms sound more like anal cancer or something else like hemorrhoids. Can anyone help please? Here are my symp...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.