Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
My friend is 13 we live in Hoover Alabama how can she stop throwing up blood? I worry about her so much and i cry cause i want her to get...
I'm an Adult. When I eat = become more hungry = binging to stop the hunger pain caused by eating. Small meals leave me more hungry. Force...
I have been bulimic for the last 6 years (vomiting/purging but no laxatives) and following ongoing hypnotherapy have been able to eat for...
My daughter is 17 months old. When she was eight months old her father was arrested and sentenced to prison. A month later she started ga...
I am currently recovering from an eating disorder. I have been doing the South Beach Diet for five weeks. I have been on plan 100% but ...
hello i've been bulimic w/ anorexic tendancies for 7 years. last year i lost 30lbs. and kept it off. i stayed at a weight for a year. No...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.