Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
My sister is 15, 5 foot 8.5 inches tall and 155 lbs. She thinks she is fat and will not listen to anyone who tells her she isnt. There is...
hey, a few months ago my boyfriend broke up with me, we had been together for over a year. Soon after this happened i lost all appetite ...
Alright, so i'm a female. I have many diferent things going on. But i am mainly worried about this, I've been getting extremely neasous. ...
I dont know what am doing on this thing but i need to know what anorexia is. Can you suffer from stomach pain with it. Do you need to b...
so im actually recovering from anorexia i was anorexic for 3 years, but now that im actually recovering and eating some what i get this r...
how can i can cope with weight changes in eating disorder recovery? I have eating disorder not otherwise specified had it since 7th grad...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.