Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

Hi there, i suddenly came down ill with something some weeks back, i was just sat down eating my dinner (pasta) and suddenly this really ...
Topical pain drug can kill your liver! The FDA just announced that dicoflenac gel (brand name Voltaren Gel) often prescribed for arthr...
Hi Docs and friends, I am 24 yr male and diagnosed with early RA. I have pain and swelling in multiple joints such as hands, fingers and ...
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it...
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
I’m 24 years old . Is this a condition that is going to get worse as I age? Is their anything I can do to keep it from getting worse ? Al...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches