Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

My sister, 61 years old, has scoliosis and severe osteoarthritis in her lower back. She endures debilitating pain. Since she is an alc...
I'm 51 years old and had partial knee replacement Nov 6th. The knee itself is feeling pretty good. I still have some swelling and nu...
I had one partial shoulder replacement in March and scheduled for a second one in October. I am wondering if I should wait on the left s...
i am a 72 year female i have diagnoised with arthritis in my hip and was offered a new hip.but was told i was high risk of blood clots he...
Recently I have had pain in my knees when I squat or crouch down this has been happening for a few months but is now getting much more co...
I have chronic osteoarthritis through my whole body including my spine, plus other bone abnormalities. I have had chronic pain since I wa...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches