Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

I have a lump on the top joint of my index finger which has been there for about 2 months now. Sometimes its sore but now always & its st...
this is a continuation of another thread I had started a few days ago...and I hope to hear from lots of people who have had cortisone inj...
I've been told that it works wonders for arthritis pain as well as having some other good health effects but I'm worried about glucose s...
I am new to RA. Just got my first prescription for methotrexate. The doctor also gave me folic acid to take to help reduce the side eff...
I'm not sure if it's arthritis or not. I have had general achiness and pain in my left hand for about 2 weeks. I attribute it to the on...
I have been taking Enbrel for over 3 years but because of the expense of it, I am in the process of taking methotrexate (1 ML by injectio...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches