Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

I have been taking Enbrel for over 3 years but because of the expense of it, I am in the process of taking methotrexate (1 ML by injectio...
I've had mri's of my spine and shows osteoarthritis with bone spurs in cervical thoracic and lumbar. This was done in 2007 (i was 35), n...
I had Ligament Reconstruction Tendon Interposition (LRTI) surgery about a month ago to treat basal joint arthritis in my thumb. I am sti...
After a fall, I had x-rays on both of my hips and pelvis, to rule out a break. The x-rays showed no break, but degenerative changes in bo...
Hi, After experiencing acute jabs of pain in my right hip when I walked, my PCP referred me to a rheumatologist and I had an X-ray done. ...
My foot doctor said I have arthritis in my ankles . last year I broke one of my ankles before that they were always hurting because I was...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches