Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.
My 12 year old daughter is very intelligent and has been since she started to walk. She is taking college algebra and is preparing for hi...
Hi, I teach adult learners with special needs. One of my learners is on the spectrum. He's non-verbal but has a good level of unders...
Hi I was woundering if you could help me... Has my son got (Autism & Asperger's) he is 9yrs old, I am asking as this has been suggeste...
I have 4 year old twin boys which I love dearly. The oldest of the twins does somethings that makes me wonder...I.e. he keeps on the go c...
Nobody replied to my question on the asperger syndrome page so I am posting it here too. I am 60 years old and am wondering if I have As...
hello my son is 2 years old and 5 months he has poor eye contact. somtimes he looks as me but sometimes he doesnt especially if i call hi...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?