Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.
I have 3 sons who concern me!nobody is listening or helping!!!where to turn for help!are my sons conditions connected and what could caus...
Why does my 9 yr old grandson pees in inappropriate places? He is ADHD & Autistic spectrum. What could be the reasons for this behavour? ...
I have some concerns with my 5 1/2 year old son. He started Kindergarten this year, and seems to be doing really well, other than his han...
Out son is 3 yrs 10 mos old. First child, my wife and I assumed he was going along very well until around 5 months ago we had a parent te...
My son has down syndrome, hirschsprung's and autism. We vistied the junior he will be attending next year and the special ed dept. chair...
My older son is 3.25 years old, and I recently had a routine conference with his preschool/daycare teacher. She said he was "not getting ...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?