Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.
Hi evrey one I went to the cicatrices he said my kids may have autism spectrum he told me to make e.e.g for him to be sure if he had an a...
My son was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder at 2.5 years old. He has all the typical symptoms such as delayed speech, repetitive b...
My boy is 2yrs old he is so nice boy but he didnt speak any word tell now he says mamy baby but he dont mean it he says so many words but...
I have aspersers syndrome and own may a guns, I keep a pistol and shotgun loaded at all times for self defense and home defense; I also o...
I am 14 and I have no clue what makes me act this way- I got to private school and something is going on with me. I once ran out of the s...
My now 6-year-old son has been having episodes upon waking in the morning, which were happening about twice a year, but have increased in...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?