Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
Hi Ladys, I am new here, i am 38 years old on may 22 i was 16 weeks preg ,i had my appointment for amnio test , the Dr didnt find andy h...
Well am now at 8dpo, I took a pg test this morning using fmu and of course it was negative. I know its still way to early but I could not...
I loss my baby boy 2week ago and go thru a still birth thru c-sec... :(( since then I pretend stronger in front everyone that I meet bcos...
Please share your progress for TTC. How long did you decide to wait before trying again? What methods have you found to be helpful? Ar...
Where did everyone go? There used to be a cycle buddies that women could go to no matter where they were in there cycles to talk and ask ...
I am so jealous whenever someone clos to me gets pregnant. My best friend is also TTC and all she does is talk about babies, being pregn...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.