Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
OK, so I know a few of you have tried Vitex and got a BFP or have asked about Vitex.... I know its only 6 week post surgery for me but I ...
I'm really curious when the majority found out the gender of their baby. My next Ultrasound I'll be 14 weeks and I wonder if you can know...
Hi All, I I had a miscarriage in December and a D&C I was nearly 3 months thought I was feeling ok as my symtoms dissapeared, but my b...
Hi, just got my BFP on Monday after M/C & D&C in early November. I know I should be so excited, but I am just terrified. I am so worried ...
Hi ladies, So I just found out I am seven weeks pregnant we also saw heartbeat. I am happy but scared and nervous same time. This will b...
Hi All- I happened across this forum in a search for support as I am really struggling. I lost my first pregnancy at 8 1/2 weeks in Sep...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.