Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
Hi Everyone, I decovered on the 16th of jan at 10 weeks pregnant that my baby had only grown to 7weeks, and that i had had a missed mi...
Can someone please tell me the most detailed description of the difference between harmless spotting and miscarriage blood? I mean what i...
Me and my guy lost our baby at 8 week in march10 we have been trying every month since then with no luck. he believes in the sex everyday...
Hope everyone is doing ok and that you get your BFPs soon. Good luck to all those TTC!
I thought we timed it so perfectly...I felt this was going to happen. I guess I wanted it too badly. I am totally consumed by pregnancy...
It's been a while since I posted and I see several familiar screen names so I hope everyone is doing well. I guess I've been gone since 2...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.