Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
Hello everyone. This is my first day posting as i am very new to this. Last month i took a pregnancy test 3 days early and it was faint ...
Hello everyone and I am very for all our losses. My husband and I had a d&e when I was almost 5 months back in September of 2010. The bab...
I just had a miscarriage fri may 7th. It was the most traumatic experience I have ever been through in my entire life. I dont want to get...
I'm posting this question because i want to start ttc again, but im confused as to when i can. I've read that a lot of women will ovulate...
Hello, I lost my baby girl at 20weeks on Nov 24, 2010. I was induced and delivered vaginally. I also lost a 24 weeker 17 years ago ( a ba...
So no one prepares you for what happens to your body after giving birth. I have hemorrhoids, stitches, bruising, a UTI and yeast infecti...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.