Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
I have been having over the last 3 months stiffness in my neck and moderate to severe pain in the spine area between my shoulders. Dr. sa...
I had a spinal fusion from T5 to L3 for scoliosis with 1 harrington rod in 1986. I have had increasing problems with lower back and hip p...
Hi I am wondering if I have a bigger issue than I think.. I have been having back pain since the middle of July. I have assumed it is fro...
Hi, I recently had an MRI due to the fact that I have been experiencing a lot of nerve pain in my legs, back etc. as well as migraines an...
i am 38 year old 6ft 190lbs. motorcycle accident 2 years ago. had surgery on herniated disk L5-S1 i still have alot of pain so i had a d...
Cervical MRI: Significant central canal stenosis at C3-4, 4-5, 5-6 due to a combination of soft disc bulge and disc osteophyte complex. ...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.