Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
PLEASE HELP. I am 22 yrs old, had my Harrington rods inserted when I was 11. My profession for the past 2years (massage therapist) has ru...
I am scheduled for a thoracic facet block for next Friday. Are steriods used for this procedure? And if they are, can they substitute the...
Hello, I have a degenerative disc showing on my MRI scans in the L5-S1 disc. I have had a pervious surgery already-a discectomy- on a her...
I have pain in my lumbar area of my back. It hurts all the time sometimes I yelp when I move in a particular way. This pain is new...woke...
My husband had surgery last week his back was swollen really bad and is in alot more pain now than he was when he had it. Just to let you...
Hi , I have been out of work now since the end of Aug. with severe neck and top right muscle/shoulder pain. Doc. said it was Brachial Nue...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.