Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 6 (of 7834) questions
How many people here have had to go through withdrawal? Specifically, was it cold turkey withdrawal? What was your experience and what ...
Last night I tried 500 mg of niacin at 6 pm (out of curiosity about what my daughter was taking). I went to an exercise class and had a ...
My psychiatrist has had me on Lexapro 10mgs & Xanax 1mgs as needed for quite a while now. However I have been in a deep depression for ...
My right eye is starting to twitch a lot has been going on for about 2 weeks now, starting to drive me a bit nuts. Have been taking all ...
Hi! I’ve been trying to figure out what’s wrong with me for about 2/3 years now. My moods and Behavioural patterns follow borderline ve...
Hi I am bipolar II. I was on Lamictal, but just did not seem to work anymore. So my Dr. wants me to try Lithium,and I am scared to try it...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.