Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
I just want to share somthing big that God do for me this year!!!! In the middel of the year I felt really incredibly down. My parents...
Thank you so much our dear Father for your amazing Love, Grace and Mercy that you have always shown us! I pray that many other will come ...
I was told once when this group opened that I had no right to join this group as I had no 'known ' Christian beliefs...the folks that wer...
I give God the glory for my healing from hep-c. I was so close to death, and by the grace of God he pulled me up and healed me. When thi...
Called 911 a while ago, Ambulance came, Papa still not waking up. :( My Prayer: Please Dear Lord God help my Grandpa wake-up and ...
God Has Amazing Things in Store for You (This is a powerful prayer) Stars do not struggle to shine; rivers do not struggle to fl...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.