Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
Please say a prayer for my wife. She is going through a rough time with some undiagnosed health issues. Thank you.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. Basically it sums up how to know if you are a Christian. If you get a chance, read it all--slowly, I wou...
I was reading another post and it hit me! As Christians, sometimes we do not understand why we go thru periods that seem like dead zones...
I love Jesus with all my hear and if it weren't for him I probably wouldent be here today. Because the devel is trying so dam hard to tea...
Just wanna share this site recently found it my self,wonderful educations specially Andrew Murray. this one about the blood of Christ he...
Wow my youth pastor told me people at youth and church are always glad to see me because the can see how much I love the Lord and the can...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.