Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

COVID19 Community

We are a science- and evidence-based medical support and information site. We provide sound, substantiated advice to our members and read...

"...virtually everyone on Earth who is interacting with other humans WITHOUT a mask is likely to have an encounter with the coronavirus a...
I am suffering from cold due to weather change from last 2 days and corona virus is spreading rapidly in my city. So is that symptom of c...
I am at the moment Covid-19 pos so I chose to post here however I don’t need to have covid for this to occur but for it to get as bad as ...
Why isn't Amylase used to suppress the carbohydrates in the Omnicron/Coronavirus? Thoughts?
Hi guys below is my story 1. I have reached Dubai 24th December 2021. Tested at the airport on arrival on 24th December 2021. 25th I r...
I was infected with covid in aug. 2020 and then again in dec 2021. The first time I had covid, symptoms were very mild, brief sinus head...
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.