Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
my little boy hit his head on the tolet about a mounth ago trying to pop a ballon well just yesterday i discover a knot on the back of hi...
It's rather embarressing, but for about a year now I have had a lump in the right side of my vulva. It has not changed in size since I di...
my mother in law recently had a ct scan of the chest,abdomen and pelvis without contrast. and it says indiction: restaging small cell lun...
On December 2003 I feel down the stairs. The back of my right thigh was bruised. I didn't go to the doctor because I didn't feel the ne...
Hi, I'm a 29 year old female. About a month ago, I noticed a small cyst or lump on the side of my right foot below my ankle. It feels a l...
Hi, I was hoping to get some insight in to some problems that I have been having recently. I am a 29 year old female. About 5 months a...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.