Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
My father is 82 years old. He has just undergone an ultrasound of prostate and was found to have mildly enlarged prostate. Is it still ne...
I am a 21 year old healthy male. So I was taking a shower about 10 mins ago and I noticed a decent sized lump located 2-3 inches abov...
This is a question about cervical SPINE. I have been getting treatment for herniated discs and pinched nerves in my neck. I was sent for ...
recently had "marsupial" operation to remove one from my vaginal area what is this type of cyst and can it be cancerous, nothin has been...
I am a 39 year old female. I have been having back pain for 3 months. It started mainly in the upper/middle section of my back. Now it ...
I am scared to death for my dad. He is diagnosed with differentiated squamous cell carcinoma of the salivary gland which does not spread ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.