Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
hi everybody I am very worried. I am 44 and have had menopause for almost 2 years. yesterday I started having a little bit of blood an...
Hello Dr., A few months ago I made the mistake of smoking marijuana out of a makeshift pipe. A component of the pipe was a piece of a...
my 12 yr old is currently seeing an oncologist as he a lesion on his right mandible which they described in ct scan as high potential of ...
I had an xray a few days ago and my scolliosis curvature is the same, but apparently that isn't what is causing the back pain that is bot...
It has been 7 years since I had a mastectomy for stage 3 cancer. I had chemo and radiation and took the anti -cancer pills Got along OK...
Dear Dr. Saini: I wrote recently due to bilateral lung nodules (6mm, 9mm, 13 mm with SUV of 3.2) I also had a CT abdomen that revealed ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.