Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
My nephew has always been slim but I've noticed this summer that he's looking chunky around the abdomen. Our entire family has struggled ...
My 1 year old son has always been a terrible eater. (And I'm a cook!) He gets excited about new foods, but then after a few bites never...
My daughter has had acid reflux since she was 2 months old, she ahs been on meds since then as well. She is now 14 months and still on j...
My 18 year old son is too thin.....he can't eat very much....gets full easily.....if he eats too fast, sometimes he gets sick to his stom...
My grandson is has some unhealthy eating habits and obsessing about food. He eats more than most adults at a meal. I have seen him 3...
My niece is 11 and half years old and she is around 110lbs. She is pretty tall for her age, she is about 5ft.-5ft 1in. tall. She has very...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments