Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
My daughter has always had a bit of a belly but we cannot figure out why. She is not big anywhere else and she eats pretty normal. She do...
I dont know how to get my baby to eat. She eats very little. She is allergic to milk. She has Vital JR but she wont drink it anymore. She...
My pedi says that my little girl is over weight by about 25 lbs. now I want to help her get back to a healthy weight BUT I dont want her...
I bought my 8 year old daughter new school clothes about a month ago. I have had to take back a skirt and 2 pair's of jeans for bigger si...
My son is 9 and weights 42 pounds it scares me.I took him to the doc and he thinks its stress.When he eats he take two bites and says he ...
I'm at my wits end with my daughter who is 3.5 yrs old. She's always been a picky eater since birth. But as time goes by shes getting wor...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments