Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic pain of Neuropathy Group

I'd like to share experiences of others suffering from this very painful disease .We can share what pain meds we take, how long we've had it , how if affects our daily lives . My name is Les and I've had PN since 2004 .It's gotten progressively worse as time goes by . I'm also a type 2 diabetic with heart disease .
1 - 12 (of 38) questions
Is there anyone else out there with neuropathy pain that would like to chat?
Hello, I am a diabetic and I am 52 years old. I had been on prescription medication for about 2 years, lyrica. I had never tried vitamin...
On September 13, 1994, my hand accidentally went through the glass section of a door, my wrist was cut open and the median nerve was seve...
I am presently receiving treatment for diabetes and heart disease from the Veteran's Administration. Atorvastatin has just been added to...
Hi every one. I've been a diabetic for almost 10 yrs now and have neuropathy as well as chronic back/ neck pain. I also have some pret...
Zen Meditation: Thicker Brains Fend Off Pain ScienceDaily (Feb. 24, 2010) — People can reduce their sensitivity to pain by thickening th...
I suffer from idiopathic neuropathy. It's really a shame that this community is not flourishing. Are people still out there following t...
Hi Everyone! I just found this forum tonight after looking for a place that I might get some support on the days I need it and offer emp...
Hello there:-) To sum up the last two years, over active bladder,pelvic pain. Burning all over body except head,numbness,tingling,shoot...
Hi there. I am looking for writers who have first hand experience with regards to Neuropathy. I need someone who knows everything there...
I have shooting, sharp and burning pain in my left foot and ankle. My foot doctor diagnosed a broken first metatarsal and cracked ankle....

Hi I have burning twitching viberating spasm pinching 24/7 in my L leg. Can't sleep usually a 6am fall to sleep and 9-10 wake up with con...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.