Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic pain of Neuropathy Group

I'd like to share experiences of others suffering from this very painful disease .We can share what pain meds we take, how long we've had it , how if affects our daily lives . My name is Les and I've had PN since 2004 .It's gotten progressively worse as time goes by . I'm also a type 2 diabetic with heart disease .
I suffer from idiopathic neuropathy. It's really a shame that this community is not flourishing. Are people still out there following t...
Hi Everyone! I just found this forum tonight after looking for a place that I might get some support on the days I need it and offer emp...
Hi I'm new to all this so I hope I'm doing this right. I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to on the internet. 5 years ...
My doctor has diagnosed me with peripheral neuropathy- small fiber. He has gone as far as to do the tilt table test on me. He said it was...
My ever changing doctor now wants me to try Amitriptyline for my neuropathy & other chronic pain. I have used 20 mg of Ami. to sleep but ...
Four yrs back had painless pulsasation in the root of gentals near the pC musle, After that i got numbess in my both legs, and this turn...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.