Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cystic Fibrosis Community

Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that causes mucus to be thick and sticky which can clog the lungs, causing breathing problems and making it easy for bacteria to grow and cause lung infections or damage. Discuss topics including prevention methods, causes, symptoms and treatment options.
1 - 6 (of 34) questions
I've had a dry cough for a year, and for the past 2 months, I've had to cough up yellow phlegm every morning. I cough a bit during the da...
I tested for STI's 6 weeks ago and they came back negative thankfully. My question is would my CF impact the results - giving false negat...
Hello. my mother aged 58 years is diagnosed with subacute hypersensitive pneumonitis(hp) a month ago and is on corticosteroid 60mg/day al...
hello ,doctor I,m from china,and my freind's father is illed and in danger now ,I want to help them so post this case on this website .A...

Hi! I guess I am just looking for opinions on whether or not I should seek CF testing. I'm sorry this is so long! Thank you in advance to...
I'm 33 year old male with a 3 year old child who does not have CF. My sons mother was screened and son I believe, not 100% we live in Cal...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.