Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4919) questions
So my mom has been type 1 for over 30 years. She's in her mid to late 50s. She is divorced and lives alone part time and will eventually ...
There is some really cool stuff going on at UMPC Childrens Hospital in Pittsburgh- they have some advances in a gene therapy study that t...
The VA is claiming I have type 1 diabetes and thus they are not responsible. I was 29 and 2 years back from Vietnam (III corps area, whi...
what happens if the sugar level goes as low as 10 or zero ? Today morning just half an hour before my wife woke up and found that her ...
My blood sugar is staying high even with medication and I having a herpes flare up
Latent Autoimmune Diabetes of Adults is a condition that can happen in people with family histories of Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes. Contrar...
Hi.. I'm 31 yrs old male . During ogtt it was found that my fasting result is 94 U/L and after 2 hrs it was 80 U/L do I diagnosed with di...
Is it advisable for people with juvenile-onset diabetes to get married? My parents are forcing me to break up with a diabetic because he ...
Hi I am diabetic for past five years. I am age of 37. Currently my sugur level is 130 before food. 160 after food.(one month before) I...
Does anyone know how old the youngest person was who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes? Also how old the youngest kid was who recieve...
Daughter is 2 years old. She has been sick not feeling week. Running fever stomach hurts the works of stomach bug. Very tired. She hasn’t...
Well basically my blood sugar for the past 24 hours has been really high. average of 300 till 10pm last night, then it rose to 574. At 1A...
Hello. I am T1 since Oct 2004, and switched to Lantus in Feb. Most of my BG numbers are very good (A1Cs 6.0 and 5.5), but since switchi...
I am Diabetic patient for past 14 years . my age is 36 .my kidney is throbbing like a heart beat when i get sexual arousal.After intercou...
My husband is diabetic during the day he is fine but asoon as we get in to bed his legs and feet starts hurting. He gets up and walks arr...
Hi, i have my son of 13 months now and today i just got terrified when i saw some big aunts gathering around his wet pant. i just rushed ...
Can someone tell me what a normal glucose level for a child is? For example a child has a small bowl of cereal and then is tested withi...
I'm a type 1 diabetic, have been since I was 23. My son is 6 and the last few days I've noticed he's been peeing a lot, so I checked his ...
I have a Minimed Paradigm 712 that has never been used and few supplies with it. Does anyone know where i can sell it?
My son is a Type 1 diabetic, diagnosed at 15. He has a 2 1/2 y/o son that they had trouble waking one morning. My son grabbed his teste...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.