Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
Ok, maybe someone can give me a little insight into what to look for. I have had pain under might right ribs extending into my back at t...
Posted By Lynn on January 09, 1999 at 11:09:22: In Reply to: Pain under rib cage posted by Lynn on January 09, 1999 at 07:58:18: ...
I am a 69 year old male. One year ago an ultrsound revealed mulitple small gallbladder polyps. A new ultrasound has just showed only a si...
Several weeks ago I had a non-contrast CT to check on a recurrent hernia. I went to see surgeon and he said the CT showed "spots on the l...
I'm a sixtish male with a history of mitral prolapse/systolic functional murmur, PVCs and PACs. I take very low dose Atenolol. I was told...
Hello, I am a 28 year old male. I do not smoke or drink. I exercise intensely every day and eat healthy. In general I feel f...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem