Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Down Syndrome Community

our son is 14 years old with down syndrom. i don't want to give him medicines. he acts very bad. do all children and adults with down syn...
I am currently 19 weeks pregnant. I was told yesterday that my ultrasound from last week came back showing not one but two soft markers f...
Welcome to everyone - new and existing members! If you are new here, please introduce yourself and tell us a bit about why you are here....
I'm 19and my baby has downs which isn't an issue to me I work in a care home with downs people but they are a lot older is there any tips...
Hi we just found out that our unborn baby has arsa what is the percentage that he will be born with ds?
So im pregnant 36 weeks and they found a spot in my little mans heart when he was very young that hasnt gone away they told me thats a si...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.