Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Down Syndrome Community

I'm 26 wks and i got a 1:161 chance that my baby could have ds. I had another test run... the 21 test. I haven't got my results back yet...
Hi I got a high risk for ds on my quad. My ratio was 1:23 chances. Im so scares beyond belief. I dont know what to think. I got a verifi...
Hey all. im 12wks with my first baby, my mum recently told me that my aunty (dads sister) had a baby with down syndrome who died as a ba...
Please help! Hi there I have a 3 year old son with Down's Syndrome. He is adorable but sometimes his behaviour becomes very difficult...
Last week at 17w1d, I had quad screening. I recently received a letter for an appointment to Maternal Serum Screening Counseling. What is...
Not a question just needed somewhere to off load i feel devastated its my first pregnancy , i had a nifty test instead of an amnio . Resu...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.