Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
So my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me a few days ago. I was a state I was so heartbroken. I am so relieved now because we are going...
Day 1 ) I was at work and all of the sudden I started feeling kind of nauseas but because I get random tummy pains often when working tha...
Lately I've been purging after I eat, even very small healthy meals. I just can't have food in my stomach, I need it to be empty. Also...
I'm 18 years old my period has been one month late I don't know what's going on I don't feel any pain anywhere or symptoms it was perfect...
Why visceroptosis is out of diagnose. Meny people has visceroptosis. But doctors take wrong diagnoses. Today hospitals have MR and CT, an...
So I'm in the process of gaining weight right now. I was almost at my goal eight, then dropped 2 pounds. I'm really struggling to eat a l...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.