Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
Need help. 90% of food disgust me. I really can't eat something unless I know it's extremely fresh or frozEn fresh. I can't eat left over...
Straight to the point: How far underweight is a person when they are hospitalized for anorexia typically? I would like to avoid that ever...
i just feel alone b/c nobody knows about my problem and if my problem worries u then just back off cause im not saying im proud or say...
I was anorexic for 8 months. I am 5 5" and weighed 130 at the beginning of my disorder. I was excessively exercising for two hours a day ...
For the past month I have been throwing up after breakfast and dinner. On purpose. It has become a habit and I can't stop, I am losing we...
not wanting to get up how do i cope with extreme emotions other than eating? Is this ocd?
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.