Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
I developed fat pad atrophy a year ago and wore birkenstock sandles during that time which did me little favors. I would do calf stretche...
hello, could someone please tell me if this is normal. I posted a pic as well near the bottom. I've got swelling & minor pain just so...
I've in-grown toe nail and I've been dealing with it over the years. Lately my right big toe nail is getting thicker and thicker. It's ...
My wife has had foot trama since Feb. this year. Some tendon problems but no tears. She wore a boot then a brace and now taking therapy. ...
its very hard for me to run because i get really bad shin splits, so intense that i can't even stand on my feet after. So i tried running...
I have had Tylosis for the past 17 to 18 years I guess I am type A which is where a person has had it prior to the age of 15 years old....
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.