Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
Hi I am constantly coughing due to Acid Reflux.. I am bringing up mucus, tried every thing the doctor told me to do.. I have taken to th...
HI INOTICEUPPERSTOMACH PAINFORAWHILEIM29 YEARSOLDSTILLYOUNG WITHTHREEKIDS IHADONECSECTION IGETCONSTIPATION ALOTWITHSHOOTING PAINO...
I thought I had been having severe ear infections but doctors weren't seeing sign of infection. An ENT referred me to a GI doctor or end...
hello, i am not much of an alcohol drinker but the other night we had pizza and cake and 4 glasses of wine for a birthday party and late...
Recently, i experienced high high rate (160) at night. It woke me up from the sleep and i had to rush to ER. The same incident happened 2...
I was just recently diagnosed with Acid Reflux. I spent the last week going crazy, thinking I was having anything from a heart attack fro...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem