Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 4188) questions
My mother has had IBS for years and has used prilosec for quite a while. A few months ago, she was put on Omeprazole and after 2 weeks o...
Last year I saw an ENT because I had a hoarse voice for 3 weeks. He checked my larynx and said I had inflammation due to GERD. He told ...
I was diagnosed with GERD about fifteen years ago. My doctor at the time prescribed Zantac 150 mg twice a day. She advised that I would h...
I was having some stomach problems about five years ago and my PCP prescribed Prilosec. 20 mg 1-2x daily. I have some other health i...
I have horrible menstrual cramps and the only relief i have found is ibuprofen, naproxen etc (Nsaids) but now i have developed stomach ul...
Hi. I’ve tried to manage GERD for years. Now taking pantropazole 40 mg/1xdaily. I wake up in the middle of the night with a mild stomach...
Okay. I'm a 20-year old female, 5'4" and 150 lbs. Back in March I was diagnosed with GERD. In the past 3 months alone I've had about 7 ER...
so basically i’ve been taking ppi for 2 months now and most recently was taking 40mg a day for 3 weeks (was taking only 20 for the rest) ...
Hello. I am new to the page. I have been having a lump in my throat feeling for a little less than 3 months now. It was initially accompa...
Hi. I honestly feel like I wanna die. Im waiting for my exam at the hospital in two weeks but mean while i have been eating 40mg of Esome...
Starting around 6 months ago, I would randomly get this croaking sound (like a frog) coming from my throat. It would happen around once a...
Has anyone tried colestipol for bile reflux post gallbladder removal?
Can a Hiatal Hernia be causing all my acid reflux and stomach pain????? HELP!!!!!!!
I need help I’ve been dealing with abdominal tenderness since October. Let me say first I have acid reflux but was completely fine before...
i am a 53 yr old woman with history of small hiatal hernia, some inflamation and health anxiety. I recently had a lump feeling in my thr...
I have been taking one form or another of prilosec/protonex, etc, over the past several years. I have what would be considered the typica...
I stopped drinking coffee as one day I noticed pvc’s, they went away, a week later I eat a large meal, the came back, not as frequently b...
I've had GERD for a few years and I take 40mg of Nexium (Esomeprazole) every day. I'd like to try magic (Psilocybin) mushrooms. It it pos...
I get a sore spot on the right side of my neck/throat that comes and goes. Sometimes if I press on that spot on my neck/throat it's tende...
I have coughed for the past 7 years. I was finally told I had silent reflux. I sometimes cough and then cough up green phlegm. I have h...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem