Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 12 (of 4195) questions
Forget about taking foods out of your diet it doesnt work. forget about eating smaller meals more often doesnt work..forget even about pr...
Somebody please help me, I am becoming more and more miserable by the day!! Two and a half weeks ago I started feeling really gassy in ...
I had a 270 nissens Fundoplication in November and my acid returned after 5 weeks. I have also had pain at the operation site on and off ...
Hi, I am looking for some advice... some gastrointestinal or anyone who have similar experience. Normally I don’t eat much or sometimes...
Recently I’ve been experiencing stomach pains and off color bowl movements along with my acid reflux. I take prescription acid reducers, ...
Hi, I have been experiencing acid reflux and stomach pain with other stomach issues. But the most annoying seems to be a warm flushing...
For a month now I have had a dull stomach ache that is around my navel area. (Center of abdomen) one day a very sharp burning pain. Doc ...
Had fundoplication and hiatus hernia repair surgery on April 1st 2019 during the operation they discovered that i had been bleeding slowl...
I've been sick with a cold for a couple days. Today, before bed, I decided to try out a snack (pork rinds) since I wasn't very sleepy. Af...
My mother has had IBS for years and has used prilosec for quite a while. A few months ago, she was put on Omeprazole and after 2 weeks o...
Last year I saw an ENT because I had a hoarse voice for 3 weeks. He checked my larynx and said I had inflammation due to GERD. He told ...
I was diagnosed with GERD about fifteen years ago. My doctor at the time prescribed Zantac 150 mg twice a day. She advised that I would h...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem