Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 7 (of 4261) questions
Welcome to our Gerd Community! If you are here it's because you, a family member, or loved one suffers from GERd. It could also be be...
I have GERD that isn’t being fixed by medication and I’m not to keen on taking PPIs for the rest of my life due to long term side effects...
It feels like spasm and a thump. It is quite annoying. I've started on Prilosec and I've taken dairy chocolate and anything high in fat o...
my dr prescribed Protonix to me and I wondering how often does someone have dizziness from it and how long does it usually last? I haven'...
I had a piece of food lodged in the back of my throat for about 10 days. Had excessive coughing the whole time and finally was able to ...
Hi all. I was given Lansoprazole by my doctor for acid reflux and I swear minutes after I take it I get mild ED. Checking the sides sect...
Why sometimes during or right after eating a heavy lunch I feel for a split second blood leaving my head like I will faint? Have acid ref...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem