Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 6 (of 4212) questions
I don't no were else to what causes what but I know I have PVCs and gerd is there a relation between them or not like could they be a sto...
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, ...
I have had bad acid reflux for a couple of years now, assuming that is what it is. Has anyone on here found a way to combat it? When it ...
I am having severe bad breath for last 4 years, And mild bad breath for 10 years, Since 2010 Earlier I was not aware that my bad breath...
I have Gerd and very frequently, almost everyday, have intestinal gas. Most of the time I can feel it in my stomache and chest. Whenever...
I have been diagnosed with GERD/reflux. I told my doctor my chief complaint is water brash but he didn't seem to know too much about it. ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem