Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 16122) questions
during last 4 years i am suffering from low blood pressure and i did not know why i am in it. then i realized that my life is full of ten...
I hit a wall pretty good, I've been keeping an eye on its and there's no serious swelling or discoloration now but extending my little fi...
Can you please tell me if you can take Nexium 40mg. and Zantac 75mg. together or on the same day. My GI doctor has me on Nexium 40mg. and...
I keep getting really bad headaches. The headaches are at both the base and front of my head. My teeth and jaw starts hurting when I get ...
Ive had an on and off sore throat for months now and i went to ge doctor to get it tested, but it came back negative for strep and never ...
Hello, I had excess of acid from my stomach coming to my mouth for a couple of weeks. Some web-pages say that having this for a long ...
I bought KFC chicken popcorn and burger for my toddler.i tasted a chicken popcorn and it had an unusual taste. the chicken in burger too ...
I had my ears pierced a few years ago by force and never removed them. Now there is a dirt buildup under the back. The front has some yel...
I have recently got my blood checked because I had doubt that I have thyroid as my appetite was increasing and have gained 2 kgs .I am 25...
I am 21 years old and getting headaches are common for me, specifically tension headaches. I see a chiropractor every few weeks. For over...
This is going to be a long post but I’m in desperate need of advice as this issue has been controlling my life. I’m a 21 year old female ...
For the past 3/4 days I have had a small red bump where my top lip meets my bottom lip. In addition, directly under this bump (inside my ...
Quite a few people in my family got a bad sinus infection at the same time. A few of them keep getting infections. Why are some of the pe...
Just had blood test n my GLB is high has got me worried has anyone had this in thier test ??but std test negative
Can someone tell me the difference between the two.
I was jogging for a while and when I was resting, suddenly a fly stop in my lips, immediately I shaked off the fly (it was 1 or 2 seconds...
I'll try to be brief and to the point. I'm annoyed because of all the politics right now that the medical community is not trying to figu...
Good afternoon, I've always been able to eat pretty much anything - no allergies or sensitivities. However, I don’t just eat anything...
So last night a friend of mine (who’s a doctor himself) kind of convinced me to take a shot of nalbuphine with him. I know, not very resp...
Hello everyone! Sorry to bother you all. I suffer from quite severe anxiety over getting ill or having "something wrong" with me, somet...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.