Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infectious Diseases Community

Hi experts, I had an encounter with a bat in my house 2 ++ years back. After talking to a doctor, I went through the 5 doses rabies v...
I ordered food thru delivery, the guy who had deliver the food just drop in the other door, the food we ordered just delivered to other d...
My grandfather takes care of street cats outside home and the cats lick his bare feet and he walks around the house bare feet and I just ...
Based at South East Asia. Was playing on a friend’s drums set, played till one finger blistered, continue to play, then blister broke (1–...
Hi, I took Clindamycin 300 mg 3x a day. I only finished 12 out of 21 pills as I feared the high risk of colitis associated with this drug...
Hi. I'd like to know, could you get rabies from mink oil? I was fixing a camera I had been previously oiling the leathers with some mink ...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods