Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Insomnia - Adult Forum

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
Well its not exactly a question but it could be any ways, i've been having headaches more then usual lately and not been able to sleep no...
For some reason every night i stay up till 6am or 7am, and i constantly have sleepless nights, even after falling asleep at 7 ill wake up...
For the last few months, I have been unable to fall asleep normally (something I used to do with great ease). Whenever I become tired an...
My son cannot wake up in the mornings. He does not snore. He was a bedwetter as a child due to this problem. Now he is 21 and it is causi...
Is it possible for narcolepsy w/ cataplexy, sleep apnea, tourette syndrome, AD/HD, and OCD to all occur in one person? Or is there one c...
I am having a problem with sleeping. Its not while I sleep that the problem occurs, its right before I fall asleep. I will lay down and g...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.