Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Insomnia - Adult Forum

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
I have been having a difficult time sleeping occasionally for the last 6 months and especially for the last two weeks when I have been su...
I hardly ever sleep anymore...It's really getting to me. I'm constantly feeling tired but just can't sleep. I just lay there. I don't k...
Hi i am having major sleep issues with sleep seeing as i call it. I wake up and see a whole new place than i am actually in. many of the...
well i had surgury on my leg on friday of last week and the time after i would lay down in my bed close my eyes and not open them for a...
My dad is 86 and will sleep for 48 straight hours! He has just started doing this over the past several months. I am very concerned and w...
I have weird and bad dreams almost on a daily basis. I have a hard time sleeping because my partner and daughter both snore. Last nigh...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.