Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Forum

Questions in the Interstitial Cystitis. forum are answered by Dr. David A. Burks, MD from Henry Ford Health Systems.
I have had reoccuring bouts of IC for four to five years. Since last June my pain from IC has been nearly constant and now my knees and h...
I wish I could see a urologist about this--I have no insurance--so I thought I'd give this a shot first: I'm a 30 year old male. Off ...
I have Medallary sppnge kidneys but also have the symptoms of IC I have had 4 cystoscopys in the past due to kidney stone retrieval but ...
Sorry Doc, this is very long but it's kind of a whole story: About a year ago, I started seeing a urologist for what I thought was an ove...
I am having some problems with cystitis for the past two months. From late October - early November I was diagnosed with a UTI with the i...
My doctor has told me that I probably have Interstitial Cystitis, but is not sure. But some of my symptoms don't make sense with this dia...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.