Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4771) questions
I was in Dubai and staying is hostel . I was using shared toilet for 2 months and i experienced severe back pain. But whenever i stand in...
I have renal papillary necrosis, renal cyst, kidneys stones and chronic UTIs the last 2 days I've had probably 15 spasms. Any suggestions...
My 5 years old son has been having protein in urine for the last year. This was discovered during a regular check up. His protein has alw...
Just wondered if anyone has suffered chronic nausea following antibiotics. I took erythromycin 3 months ago and have been feeling sick e...
Both my siblings died of kidney failure in the last 3 yrs . What tests can show a genetic relationship in my kidneys?
B.P. 145/70 Blood sugar- 90
I am a 70 year old man and I was admitted into the hospital March 28 because I was in renal failure. At that time my BUNN was 123, Creati...
My 15 yr old son had a urinalysis done as part of a routine check-up and was found to have a protein reading of 2+. His doctor advised me...
high sodium, creatinine, protein in urine, and albumin/Creatinine ratio. Low uric acid, creatinine renal clearance, GFR 52 These are ...
I'm 24 years old. GFR 93,1 Creatinin 1,1, Üre 31,3. My GFR is low.Could there be a kidney failure? :((
My wife has been having extreme kidney pain (left) after kidney stones and the doctors don't seem to agree on what is happening. Ultraso...
My sister had a kidney transplant in 2004 but now she is not felling well her creatine is 3.1 and her blood is also became low so iam ver...
I was having abdominal pain so the NP ordered CT which showed a 8.7 cm cystic entity possibly vascular involvement as well as a 2 mm kidn...
Hello, I am concerned about protein in my urine. I’m a 36 years old male – 95 kg – 180 cm I used to be athlete when I was young, and...
1.6 creatinine level at Tue age of 37 is normal or abnormal?
I had lab work done recently and my GFR non-black was 83. The interpretation on the result indicated that a GFR value of 60 or greater w...
Hello, I am a 24 year old African American male. My eGFR rate has been fluctuating between the high 70s and mid 80's over the past year. ...
I am a 56 years old and have been non-insulin dependent for about ten years. Up until a year ago, my blood work was fine but all of a su...
I have three kidney stones on in my left kidney (4mm, 6mm, 9mm) they have been there for about a year. Doctor considers them "non obstru...
I went to the Er this past weekend and I just got the results yesterday. I have pain on my lower right side so they said where it hurts w...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem