Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 12 (of 4795) questions
When I get my lab reports, the GFR is not included. The labs says they do not calculate GFR for persons over 80. Why is this?
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney function before a transp...
I am 30 years old male, and during a blood test my creatinine was 1.19mg/dl (eGFR 81) and my BUN 8,2mg/dl. The BUN was normal but the c...
My name is Lisa. I am 45 y/o. I was dx w/ SS in April 2016 via a barbaric lip bx. I was sero-negative. I'm not 100% sure my lip bx was re...
My 87 year old mom with Alzheimer's has had decreasing kidney function over the last 2 years. She is now at eGFR 47 and bun 44. She is c...
Having annoyingly itchy skin is a common symptom and consequence of kidney disease. https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?arti...
Hello- I live in the US and have recently been urinating what looks like worms, or parasites- I took photos of it- could you please take ...
What is a circumaortic left renal vein?
I had a robotic pyeloplasty done three weeks ago on my left ureter. The doctor removed the stent two weeks later. About 12 hours after ...
I have diabetes and high blood pressure! Recent blood tests showed my blood sugar at 339, my creatinine at 2.36 and my gfr at 29! I kno...
I noticed I had an egfr of 72 twice in the last 4 years and around 80 two times. The range says anything above 60 is normal but I read...
Here is what the report said: Solid lesion measuring approximately 4 mm inferior to the left kidney, of uncertain etiology, though infec...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem