Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5742) questions
I have had tests done and been told I have severe fatty liver and a swollen spleen. the Ultrasound and blood test results. Report: The...
Hi my husband has hep b, he was diagnosed about 5 years ago, not sure if this was from birth or not. I was wondering if there are any vit...
i had a liver transplant roughly 6 years ago. and 2 days ago i drank a 1 oz shot of jagermeister. will this affect my new liver? im never...
Can the parasite Blastocystis Hominis cause liver/gall bladder pain? I recently found that I am infected with B. Hominis parasite after ...
Hey, So i did my hepatitis test after my unprotected sex (after 2 months), and all came back negative, but the bilirubin is about 1.6...
I had a Ulterasound and a CT scan that showed a mildly enlarged liver and also stated a fatty liver. My CBC and LFT blood work were all n...
Hi and thank you for reading about my boring problems... lol Seventeen years ago, in my very early 40s, I started having upper right q...
I have a dull ache almost constantly i my Liver area specifically for almost 15 months. I had an Direct exposure with a female CSW 18 mon...
Are nuts like cashew, almonds, groundnut safe to consume with NAFLD or should they be avoided like dairy products?
Hi, recently i had some liver tests done and when i got the results back they told me i should contact my doctor with the results since a...
I have been having a lot of pain and tenderness in my lower left stomach. I am often nauseous. Twice in the last week I have suddenly s...
Hi; I drank heavily until 2005 when they said I had a fatty infiltration of the liver and my liver enzymes were high. So I didn't drink f...
My husband had an ultrasound of his liver last week after blood work showed elevated enzymes. The ultrasound showed his liver is enlarged...
Hepatic encephality and is under coma in icu in one of the superspeciality hospital.she is currently on ventilator and blood pressure con...
My ultra sound came back fine except fatty liver. My Hep B & C test neg also. Waiting for for 3 more blood test results. If those come ba...
My most recent blood test revealed a high (2.4) A/G ratio (reference 1.2 - 2.2). The albumin (4.8) and globulin (2.0) are both in the nor...
Hi there i recently had some bloods done as a check up and my Ferritin level came back high , had a repeat and high again so waited 6 wee...
I have to have an US but I am scared to death. Please if anyone knows anything about this I am worrying myself sick. Thank you
What medications may cause elevated liver enzymes?
I'm having so much anxiety about my health Here's my liver report please someone read and lemme know what disease I have? S.Bilirubi...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem