Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5733) questions
Hi there i recently had some bloods done as a check up and my Ferritin level came back high , had a repeat and high again so waited 6 wee...
I have to have an US but I am scared to death. Please if anyone knows anything about this I am worrying myself sick. Thank you
What medications may cause elevated liver enzymes?
I'm having so much anxiety about my health Here's my liver report please someone read and lemme know what disease I have? S.Bilirubi...
I haven't recognized any other potential symptoms of liver disease or other ailments associated with a pale stool (i.e jaundicing, chill...
My cousin is 25years old only..his behaviour got changed from 2months..he is trying to be normal with me ..but I can see the changes..mon...
The day before surgery my Liver enzymes were slightly high (alt 54) and (44 AST) 11-7. On 11-8 I had a wide local Excision of a melanom...
Post Menopausal age 54. Have only ovaries hysterectomy. Ferritin slightly elevated after discontinued use. Hair grew. h Two types of ...
hi by the way my question is i recently take ciprofloxacin and it has side effect of like yellowish eye and skin/ vomitting and nausea.. ...
My GGT (gamma glutamyl transferase) is 388. What could cause this? I do not drink alcohol and do not smoke. A few weeks ago I had some st...
Hi, I had a ct scan. for uterine fibroids-- anyway, report came back and it mentioned a 3mm hypodensity on left liver lobe. I also had s...
I have been having a lot of pain and tenderness in my lower left stomach. I am often nauseous. Twice in the last week I have suddenly s...
I have noticed very prominent veins have appeared all over my body in the las two weeks. I have also notice the development of small red...
44m
In the last two,years,my liver enzymes,have been fine, with the exception of a mildly elevated ALT in June 2018 which went back to normal...
My husband is 29 yrs old. Last October he was admitted to the hospital with Elevated liver enyzmes. AST was 900, ALT was 2800. Those ...
Hello, my liver has been perfect up until now. Back in June my alt was 16 and my ast was 30 Now On August 28th my alt is 14 and mt ast is...
Hello, my liver has been perfect up until now. Back in June my alt was 16 and my ast was 30 Now On August 28th my alt is 14 and mt ast is...
I am a hypochondriac and my liver enzymes recently came back elevated for AST (52) and ALT (43) - and I am panicking. I have read online ...
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem