Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 12 (of 5747) questions
I have metastatic nscl cancer (cervical spine and mid-chest) in remission about 6 months. Take Tagrisso. Also have several auto-immune d...
Hi, in the space of 3 days i consumed around 20 paracetamol for a sever tooth ache. I never spaces it out well but the most i ever took a...
I do not prepare or have direct contact with the food. It is in heat sealed trays and I just deliver it.
I was tested positive for HIV this February. I have been an occasional user of MDMA via syringe. I tested negative for Hepatitis B and C....
I have been having a lot of pain and tenderness in my lower left stomach. I am often nauseous. Twice in the last week I have suddenly s...
I recently finished 12 weeks of Harvoni to get rid of Chronic Hep C....Blood tests all clear not detected I gave up the alcohol addiction...
I have had tests done and been told I have severe fatty liver and a swollen spleen. the Ultrasound and blood test results. Report: The...
Hi my husband has hep b, he was diagnosed about 5 years ago, not sure if this was from birth or not. I was wondering if there are any vit...
i had a liver transplant roughly 6 years ago. and 2 days ago i drank a 1 oz shot of jagermeister. will this affect my new liver? im never...
Can the parasite Blastocystis Hominis cause liver/gall bladder pain? I recently found that I am infected with B. Hominis parasite after ...
Hey, So i did my hepatitis test after my unprotected sex (after 2 months), and all came back negative, but the bilirubin is about 1.6...
I had a Ulterasound and a CT scan that showed a mildly enlarged liver and also stated a fatty liver. My CBC and LFT blood work were all n...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem